Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kelly Sennholz, M.D. on Ladd McNamara, M.D.

Although I’m doubled-boarded in internal medicine and emergency medicine, I also became involved in the wellness industry several years ago. When I first learned about all the wonderful things possible in this new field, I started collecting as much of the research and information I could to put together a book to help teach others about how nutritional supplements might be used to improve the health and lives of others. Then I became acquainted with Dr. Ladd McNamara and realized that he had already written several books on exactly these topics. Dr. McNamara had put together a series of books that were so helpful to me in educating patients and other physicians on the value of a healthy diet, nutritional supplements, and a healthy lifestyle. He created books that are just amazing; books that are understandable and informative; with references to substantiate the cutting edge information he was providing.

What truly amazed me and touched me deeply, was that as I got to know Dr. McNamara personally, I saw that he was a man of true conviction and passion for helping all people who came into his life. His heart is pure, and his entire work is committed to helping people with their health, and their wealth, and with living a better life. I would say his whole life is truly devoted to that one goal of helping others live healthier and happier lives. I admire Dr. McNamara, and I am proud to call him my friend.

Kelly Sennholz, M.D.

Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Emergency Medicine
Denver, Colorado

No comments: